We LOVE our customers — and if you’ve been to our sales you’ll know this. Our sale days are high energy and fun! However — a few things we’ve seen over the years that may be helpful — and especially helpful at OUR sales. We want your experience to be pleasing — we can’t please everyone — however we surely do try. :::::turning cartwheels::::::
Please note a few things:
- ITEMS NOT PRESENT WHEN SALE BEGINS: When we post an ad, you expect items to be there when we open the doors first day. HOWEVER — it’s not OUR stuff! Clients (i.e. owners of said stuff) can remove things throughout the entire sale! It’s part of our business when customers show up and some things may not be present — because owners may remove them. WE HAVE NO CONTROL over that. It’s really sucky for us and you — but it’s beyond our control. Thanks for understanding that.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL
- PETS: Any photos of pets are for my enjoyment only. We do NOT sell pets I assure you. I just think they’re cute. Thanks!
- MOVING FURNITURE: We cannot per insurance HELP YOU MOVE FURNITURE! You must have someone in place to help you, or we can give you a list of moving companies we work with to help you move your items. You must be VERY CAREFUL in moving your items — if you damage the home while doing this for whatever reason — you’re responsible for repairs. We can provide you with a LIST of local movers. Need just a few things moved? Go to TOTE or ROADIE they can get it to your home as well. Download their apps.
- We have a HOLDING AREA — usually orange cones you can place your items behind by the check out area — so that your items are SAFE while you continue to shop. If you leave your items somewhere else (say making a stack in the garage, or a bedroom) and you walk away from your stack — IT”S FAIR GAME! That’s why we have a HOLDING AREA.
- WE NEGOTIATE FIRST DAY — we price things to SELL first day — thus you’re still getting a really good deal. Our goal is make money for our CLIENTS – but also getting a good deal to our customers. It’s a balancing act — and we’re pretty darn good at it. I feel it’s a waste of your time as a customer to say ‘come back last day’ if you are there we’ll try to work with you. My time is precious just as yours is.
- How to SHOP at our sales — All LARGE items and small items of monetary value are priced. All other smalls not priced, make a stack/group of items in the holding area, and we’ll price by site/bulk at the check out.
- VIDEO CAMERAS AT ALL SALES: We love our micro cameras — you wouldn’t believe some of the things we have captured! Stolen kisses (and well — that time they went into the closet — LORDY), unusual dance moves (we play music remember?) and then the unfortunate digging of the nose. Ahem. Point being — we see you when you think we don’t. We review ALL footage during and after the sales. Micro cameras are the BOMB!
- STEALING: We are the sweetest most kindest of souls — until you mess with us. We are super close with the POPO. And will not hesitate to call them.
- When buying large items — make sure you get a SOLD sign to put on your item the minute you know you wish to purchase, with your name/cell/and when you’ll pick the item up. You can still continue to shop — it just helps make sure you get the item you came for.
- SALES TAX & CARD FEES: We charge sales tax of whatever the county is — and a 3% fee if you use any type of plastic to pay with — We take CASH and CARDS — no checks.
- KEEP IT NEAT AND TIDY PLEASE! Please keep the sale tidy — we do our best — I know everyone’s in a feeding frenzy at the sale — but don’t make it harder on us please — put things back — don’t discard on the floor. Thanks so much! We love ya’ll!
- KIDS – We adore the little whippersnappers — HOWEVER — they must remain with you by hand at all times. If you break it — you buy it. All children found alone will be given a large extra cocoa chocolate bar, an espresso (triple shot) and a tuba. ::::smiling sweetly:::::::
- RESPECT ANY TAPED AREAS/OBJECTS: Any door taped with blue or orange tape is OFF LIMITS. Do not open. Any object with blue or orange tape means it’s already sold it is not be be sold. ANYONE caught removing tape, or going into a taped off area will be asked to leave immediately and banned from future sales. Boy are you missing out just for being nosey.
- PARKING — always park on the same side of the street as the home — unless given other instructions – No blocking driveways or mailboxes — Emergency Vehicles MUST be able to pass along the street or you will get ticketed! So please even if you have to walk — don’t get a ticket.
- LOADING –Driveway is for LOADING ONLY. Do not BLOCK driveway where the estate sale is taking place.
- SUGGESTIONS?? If you have any suggestions — or comments or heck even a complaint — please email us at PeachtreeEstateSales@gmail.com We love our industry —- and trying to make it the better experience is an ongoing art form.
- ENJOY! Most important of all — ENJOY the sale — we’ve been playing a lot of ABBA lately (and maybe even dancing a bit). So come — enjoy — meander — dance a bit — shop a bunch — and find a treasure or two.
We LOVE you guys!
Jeanne & the Crew